JUSSI ADLER-OLSEN SIGNED COPY
What bestselling series has Jussi Adler-Olsen written?
Include your postal address in your answer.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for entries is 8/31/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are
invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall
be London date and time).
- The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition
instructions and the exercise of their residual discretion by the Judges, and either
will be the first correct entry drawn from the total entries or all entries will
be examined and the prize awarded to the entry that the Judges consider to be the
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the promotion closing
date and is required to accept their prize by email or phone call within 14 days
- If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for
any reason, or if Shots has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make
contact with the winner, Shots reserves the right to award that prize (without notice
to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner
chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Shots shall
not have any liability in such eventuality. No responsibility can be accepted for
lost or misplaced entries
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Only one entry per person
- Incorrect or illegible answers or entries received
after the entry date will not be entered into the prize draw
- The judges decision
is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- No geographical restrictions
- Entrants agree that they are added to the Shots Newsletter and to receive communications
with information or carefully selected commercial opportunities from Shots. The
personal information will not be given to any other commerical agents or third parties
and entrants are free to leave the newsletter at any time they wish.
- By entering
the competition it is accepted that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions
as laid down above.